Thursday, May 8, 2014

Acceptance

I think of myself as a fairly intelligent individual, but I lack in an educational drive. What I mean by that is that almost all homework I don't finish in class (that is if I even do it in class) I will not end up finishing. I ace most tests but I am certainly not determined in doing busy work. This post is being made 5 minutes after my very first post and in that time I have developed an algorithm that is so in-depth that it couldn't possibly have been made already. It helps myself push through my procrastination; the algorithm is: planning a schedule. Since I have less than a week to finish 3 major projects I have planned my time for the next week very well. I thought only jagaloons used calendars but I find that they are quite helpful in planning your work but still leaving free-time that us procrastinators so desperately strive for.


No comments:

Post a Comment