Friday, May 9, 2014

Relapse

The dreaded relapse. For most individuals this means using a drug that will more than likely end in your death; but for us it means you will start being lazy again. If you do relapse, there are ways to get back on track. Ask yourself, "do I want to be a dreamer, or be the one living the dream?". I myself have spent so much time thinking about everything I want to accomplish; but I literally cannot complete these goals with the level of laziness I have grown accustomed to. If that in itself is not enough to get you back on track, look at close friends or family and look at their work ethics and various awards and accomplishments. Allow yourself to get jealous, because if you are jealous then you have taken your first step into getting back on track for work and projects. I could give you a list of "helpful" tips that I would just look up and copy on here, but I feel as if they are too weak. They don't really have impact. I know my suggestions hit hard because they worked on me and can hopefully work for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment